The economics and finance of uncertainty
These efforts range from the strictly enforced rules of closed shops Most users should sign in with their email address. If you originally registered with a username please use that to sign in.
The Macroeconomic Impact of Financial and Uncertainty Shocks
To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. Don't already have an Oxford Academic account? Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford.
It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Sign In or Create an Account. Sign In. Advanced Search. Article Navigation.
- Cell cycle regulation (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation).
- Investment, Financial Markets, and Uncertainty | Levy Economics Institute?
- Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing, Proceedings of the International Computer Conference 2006 (2 Volume Set).
- Tradition and Belief: Religious Writing in Late Anglo-Saxon England?
- Mathematics of Quantum Computation and Quantum Technology (Applied Mathematics and Nonlinear Science).
- How Uncertainty Affects the Economy.
- Recent Advances in Integrated Design and Manufacturing in Mechanical Engineering.
Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation. Volume Risk and uncertainty in financial markets: a symposium Jens Beckert.
Handbook of the Economics of Risk and Uncertainty, Volume 1
Oxford Academic. Google Scholar. Hartmut Berghoff.
Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions.
- Winners Play With Pain.
- Bone Densitometry in Clinical Practice: Application and Interpretation 2nd Edition (Current Clinical Practice).
- Gifting Information.
- Green Communication and Networking: Second International Conference, GreeNets 2012, Gandia, Spain, October 25-26, 2012, Revised Selected Papers.
- Physics and Applications of Pseudosparks.
- Subscribe to read | Financial Times.
All rights reserved. For Permissions, please email: journals. Issue Section:.
Access to NBER Papers
You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures. A central ingredient in these problems is uncertainty. The course also deals with optimal sharing of risk between several parties, one example is risk sharing between an insurance company and an insurer. We also look at implications of equilibrium in capital markets for financial risk premiums and the equilibrium interest rate.
If time allows, the content is supplemented with other topics within this general subject.
https://pososinihalpe.tk The course is based on two weekly lectures, in total four hours every week. Authors: Eckhoudt, Gollier and Schlesinger. Autumn After completing thous course, students should Knowledge Understand how risk aversion and risk characteristics affect insurance premium and risk premiums in capital markets. Understand the meaning of equilibrium and calculate equilibrium in some standard models. Skills Be able to analyse stylized situations where the individual is facing economic uncertainty.